A little broken, but even more blessed.
Bright-eyed Danielle here, ready for life and its journey.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
GOOD BYE FRIENDS
I FORGOT THIS EXISTED
This will be me and my child
What the fuck I want a baby
Paulo Coelho (via seulray)
I learned the hard way
And a mistake repeated more than once is a decision.
Brazilian artist Rafael Mantesso uses silly illustrations and props to create funny photos with his Bull Terrier, Jimmy. [via]
Previously: Artist Telmo Pieper Repaints His Own Childhood Drawings
We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.